Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Production: Stage 2 -- Filming Day 3

On the third day of filming we decided to film the beginning office scene when Frank is fired by his boss Lucas.

We used the room that was booked out by Brian when location scouting, It was a convenient location due to being in Jennison meaning we had less of a distance to carry equipment.

We manage to film this scene quite quickly as we knew what we were doing and learnt from any previous mistakes from last shoots.

Although there was some tension and debate about certain shots, we manage to get initial shooting done in the morning and pick ups in the afternoon.

After two previous shots of acting experience I found this scene easier to do and felt more relaxed and comfortable as the character of Frank. When I enacted the frustration in this scene, I truly felt the anger that Frank would feel and I wanted to convey this emotion as realistically as I could to the audience.

The director worked well on giving me acting directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment