Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Production: Stage 2 -- Filming Day 1

The first day of filming was done inside Lawrence's flat.

We used this location as the lounge scene for Frank's house.

The scenes only required me as the actor and as it was our first scene we've filmed it took some time to settle in and set up equipment.

The director, Shiv and I talked through what he wanted me to do within the scenes. As it was my first time for this film production it took a few goes so we had to do a few retakes. Although this sadly affected our time management and redoing too many scenes meant we did not have time to do any others we planned in the day.

We also had some issues with sound such as the mic attached to my collar, which was incredibly sensitive and would pick up a lot of loud rustle and static.






No comments:

Post a Comment